1. You are what you eat. Healthier nutrition helps you feel better.
2. Eating healthier gives you the energy need each day.
3. Certain foods have healing powers. (webinar and workshop details this further).
4. Healthier nutrition helps control your weight.
1. Healthy relationships increase our lifespan.
2.Healthy relationships make us feel good.
3.Healthy relationships promote a sense of belonging
4.Being around healthy people increases our health awareness.
1. You can stop living paycheck to paycheck.
2. If you fall on hard times you will have a nest egg.
3. You will have money saved for retirement and possibly be able to retire early.
4. Your money will work for you, and you can enjoy life.
1. When you aren't rooted in a relationship with God, you tend to feel lost. ( Matthew 5:6)
2. Having a healthy spiritual life helps you develop good character. (Galatians 5:22-23)
3. You are stronger when your spiritual life has been planted and rooted. (Philippians 4:13)
4. You will have a place to turn to when life gets hard. (Proverbs 3:5)
1. Exercise release endorphin that helps fight depression.
2. Regular exercise may reduce the risk of certain cancers.
3. Exercise reduces stress.
4. Exercise fights fatigue.